With over 370 units of accommodation throughout London and Hertfordshire, Sapphire Independent Housing is proud to provide quality support and accommodation to single people in housing need.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides accommodation and support to a diverse client group.
We are located in LB Camden, LB Islington, City of Westminster, LB Brent and Hertsmere.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides quality services to some of London’s more vulnerable single people.
Continue reading ...
Date posted: 11 January 2018
Thank you to the London Fire Brigade (LFB) representatives, from all our residents at St Eugene Court, for providing an interesting and information home safety talk on Thursday 7th December 2017.
Date posted: 4 January 2018
We value our residents’ input and encourage all of our residents to be involved in day to day life at Sapphire Independent Housing.
Date posted: 18 December 2017
On Thursday 7 December, Shepherds Bush Housing Group hosted a National Conversation event at The Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury.
Date posted: 15 January 2018
Our next Repairs and Maintenance Panel meeting will be on Friday 26th January at Sapphire's head office.
Date posted: 10 January 2018
Bethany House is hosting a Bingo night, starting at 5.30pm on 31st January in their communal lounge.
Date posted: 14 December 2017
There are lots of things happening across the Association for everyone to get involved in this festive season. You can speak to you Key Worker or Housing Officer to find out more but in the meantime here are some of the main events happening this Christmas.
- September 20 10:07 amRT @AgeUKCamden: If you are an older person in Camden please come along to our October #CoffeeMorning. Our guests @uSwitchUK are offering…
- September 20 8:33 amRT @cylife5: ANXIETY. The neuroscience of why you get it, and what to do about it. linkedin.com/pulse/anxiety-…
- September 20 7:07 amSounds like you have a busy day ahead @GudrunBurnet we're looking forward to seeing you later 😊 #majeastand twitter.com/GudrunBurnet/s…
- September 19 1:39 pmSept 24 - 30 is #FireDoorSafetyWeek Find out more about how @sih_uk are supporting the @FDSafetyWeek campaign and c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- September 19 1:10 pmAre you experiencing domestic abuse? Find out more about how @_NCDV can help you: sih.org/news-and-event…
- September 19 8:24 amTheresa May calls for end to social housing 'stigma' as she pledges £2bn for new homes news.sky.com/story/theresa-…
Follow SIH on Twitter.