With over 370 units of accommodation throughout London and Hertfordshire, Sapphire Independent Housing is proud to provide quality support and accommodation to single people in housing need.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides accommodation and support to a diverse client group.
We are located in LB Camden, LB Islington, City of Westminster, LB Brent and Hertsmere.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides quality services to some of London’s more vulnerable single people.
Continue reading ...
Date posted: 11 January 2018
Thank you to the London Fire Brigade (LFB) representatives, from all our residents at St Eugene Court, for providing an interesting and information home safety talk on Thursday 7th December 2017.
Date posted: 4 January 2018
We value our residents’ input and encourage all of our residents to be involved in day to day life at Sapphire Independent Housing.
Date posted: 18 December 2017
Well done to Natasha, one of our Bethany House residents, who recently passed a maths class, preparation for work experience and a retail traineeship with Crisis Skylight.
Date posted: 15 January 2018
Our next Repairs and Maintenance Panel meeting will be on Friday 26th January at Sapphire's head office.
Date posted: 10 January 2018
Bethany House is hosting a Bingo night, starting at 5.30pm on 31st January in their communal lounge.
Date posted: 14 December 2017
There are lots of things happening across the Association for everyone to get involved in this festive season. You can speak to you Key Worker or Housing Officer to find out more but in the meantime here are some of the main events happening this Christmas.
- October 21 2:55 pmWe were delighted to spend the day with the Seniors at Fountain Court, Borehamwood last Thursday - having fun singi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- May 29 9:47 amRT @KateNHF: Such a privilege to speak at Sapphire Independent Housing’s 50th Celebrations. A special event with poetry and a fab resident…
- May 29 9:43 amBody Image Workshop at Bethany House, celebrating Mental Health Awareness! Check out our awesome resident art work! https://t.co/iLVWAGrAn2
- March 19 9:57 amRT @CamdenCarers: The first session of the Relax Your Mind Workshop for people with dementia and their carers will be taking place on Frida…
- March 12 10:18 amRT @NCVOvolunteers: Happy 30th birthday to the internet! Did you know: disabled volunteers are more likely to be volunteering online than n…
- March 12 10:18 amRT @scommunitygroup: Happy International Women’s Day! We got the opportunity to speak at their event today! Thank you Sapphire Independent…
Follow SIH on Twitter.