With over 370 units of accommodation throughout London and Hertfordshire, Sapphire Independent Housing is proud to provide quality support and accommodation to single people in housing need.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides accommodation and support to a diverse client group.
We are located in LB Camden, LB Islington, City of Westminster, LB Brent and Hertsmere.
Sapphire Independent Housing provides quality services to some of London’s more vulnerable single people.
Continue reading ...
Date posted: 11 January 2018
Thank you to the London Fire Brigade (LFB) representatives, from all our residents at St Eugene Court, for providing an interesting and information home safety talk on Thursday 7th December 2017.
Date posted: 4 January 2018
We value our residents’ input and encourage all of our residents to be involved in day to day life at Sapphire Independent Housing.
Date posted: 18 December 2017
On Thursday 7 December, Shepherds Bush Housing Group hosted a National Conversation event at The Radisson Edwardian Bloomsbury.
Date posted: 15 January 2018
Our next Repairs and Maintenance Panel meeting will be on Friday 26th January at Sapphire's head office.
Date posted: 10 January 2018
Bethany House is hosting a Bingo night, starting at 5.30pm on 31st January in their communal lounge.
Date posted: 14 December 2017
There are lots of things happening across the Association for everyone to get involved in this festive season. You can speak to you Key Worker or Housing Officer to find out more but in the meantime here are some of the main events happening this Christmas.
- March 14 10:32 amThe #localelections2018 are almost here. Now’s the time to register to vote, to make sure your voice is heard: gov.uk/register-to-vo…
- March 14 9:28 amThree bits of bad news buried in Philip Hammond's spring statement huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/three-bi…
- March 14 9:26 amRT @natfednews: The Chancellor updates the House of Commons on a housing deal with the West Midlands to build 215,000 homes by 2031, and a…
- March 14 9:26 amThnx to everyone who provided their thoughts on our #residentscharter & gas servicing policy. For feedback on this… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- March 13 2:55 pm#Wellbeing sessions & #NHS #healthchecks at #ConwayHouse tomorrow from 11-1! #Smoothie making, #yoga sessions, alte… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…
- March 13 7:10 amRT @FeastWithUs: Our wonderful founder and Chair, Hannah, and one of our Trustee's, Simon, are taking on a huge challenge climbing #MountTo…
Follow SIH on Twitter.