Regulators & external links
- Homes and Communities Agency: The HCA is the regulator for the social housing sector.
- The Greater London Authority: This is responsible for grant funding development in London.
- National Housing Federation: The NHF is the independent body that represents the independent social housing sector such as Irish Centre Housing.
- London Housing Federation: The LHF is the regional body of the National Housing Federation representing London associations.
- London Borough of Camden
- London Borough of Islington
- City of Westminster