Older People's Services
Conway House is part of the Camden Adult Pathway also provides facilities and opportunities for older service users. It has ten ‘elders’ beds which is part of the pathway and is for service users in their early 50s and above who have high support needs.
All in- house courses and workshops within the TRC are available to service users of all ages (see current timetable for all current courses) and a firmly established partnership with the Abbey Community Centre offers a range of activities for over 55s such as cooking, coffee mornings, London walks and so on.
Bethany House works with a number of external agenices who offer courses and workshops to service users of all ages:
- SHP Camden & Islington Aftercare Service- offer individually-tailored support to empower people to access education, training, employment and volunteering opportunities.
- Clean Break- Their education programme includes a wide range of free theatre-based courses, all specifically designed for women with experience of the criminal justice system and/or those at risk of entering it.
- The Margins Project @ Union Chapel - Café Training Programme providing an important stepping stone for people who have experienced homelessness and/or mental ill health and ready for next steps to employment.
- Groundswell Homeless Health Peer Advocacy Recruitment- Groundswell is a registered charity, which exists to enable homeless people to take more control of their lives, have a greater influence on services and to play a full role in the community.
- Crisis Skylight- offers help in a variety of ways including Housing, Education & Health and wellbeing.