At Sapphire Independent Housing we want to ensure that we offer the best possible customer service. We have developed these standards so that you know what you can expect from us. If you have any ideas on how we can improve our service we would love to hear from you.
- When you phone us we will answer the phone quickly and greet you in a friendly and professional manner
- When you leave a message for one of our staff we will aim to return calls within 24 hours although occasionally it may take longer to fully deal with queries.
- We will acknowledge emails and letters within three working days. If for any reason the query is taking longer we will let you know the expected timescale
- We will carry out repairs within the target times published
- Emergencies----- within 24 hours
- Urgent-------------- within 7 days
- Routine------------- within 28 days
- We will always try and resolve complaints at first point of contact
- We will respond to all reports of anti social behaviour
- We will provide information on how you can get involved with us
- We will hold an annual residents conference
- We will send all residents a newsletter 4 times a year
- We will respect your privacy and personal information will only be kept on file or disclosed to others in line with Data Protection legislation
- We will ensure our staff are trained to provide you with the highest possible service
- We will treat everyone fairly, professionally and with respect.